Monday, March 20, 2006

whats a blog

Its been sometime since I wrote something. Anything for that matter. I havent even been writing to friends. Well Nidhi complains of the same too. And here I am, all determined to kick the habit of not-writing. There are two questions that come to my mind when I thought of writing. Should I? .... Nidhi says, I shud. And nothing else matters. Can I?..... Well, let me try. My previous experience is only writing mails and exams.

I have not been having time to do things I think and even preach are important in life. Like calling friends, reading, going out, trekking and impressing my wife. I have been struggling to find time to do things apart from work. And I am the stoneage sage who preached work-life balance since man found what work and life were. Well, this blog is an attempt to undo the infinite work i have been doing at the job. An attempt to kill boredom. An attempt to keep in touch with friends. And most importantly, an attempt to impress my wife.


Blogger nidhi said...

way to go :)

Nice to see your blog and I hope there will be many interesting posts in days to come.

Happy blogging.


10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home